On-Premise. SaaS. Hosted. Delivery Methods Your Way.
PDS gives you three delivery methods to meet your business needs. With the Hosted License and SaaS options,
PDS will manage Vista®, your database, operating system, Virtual Private Network (VPN) and hardware at its Class A Data Center.
Both are “single tenant” deployments — your individual system configured for your individual use on your database. Access to your system
is through a VPN on a 24/7/365 basis with full mirrored site backup and disaster recovery. There is no minimum contract term
with Hosted License option and a three year minimum term with the SaaS option.
All three options provide you with three distinct database environments — Training, Test and Production. No other vendor offers what PDS offers in terms of accessibility, personalization and security — your system is deployed through the security of a VPN.
In addition, you may choose to outsource operational functions such as tax filing, and printing of checks, deposit advices, W-2s or T-4s, whichever way Vista is deployed. Our Service Level Agreement (SLA), PDS’ commitment to provide a secure, reliable and accessible solution, is available on request.
Hosted License and SaaS Features to Simplify Your Experience
- Your HCM/Payroll on your processor
- You get 3 instances of your database - Training, Test, and Production
- Your own configurability and personalization
- Access through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) on a 24/7/365 basic
- Access for remote employees with "Vista Anywhere"
- Secure branch to branch private access
- PDS Management of your application, database, operation system, and hardware
- Class A Data Center - SOC 1 compliant
- Mirrored Site backup and Disaster Recovery included
- Up to 10 percent employee growth with no price increase
- Comprehensive Service Level Agreement (SLA)