Peace of Mind with the Affordable Care Act
Concerned and confused by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) requirements? You are in good hands with PDS, an IRS-approved vendor for electronic ACA filing. Vista provides a comprehensive range of functionality to ensure that you can manage, track, and comply with all of the Employer Shared Responsibility provisions of the ACA. Vista handles all of the nuances of your ACA needs, regardless of the size and nature of your workforce and organization. PDS offers extensive support, training, integration, and other services, including printing and delivery of forms.
ACA Features That Make Your Job Easier
Our ACA features are built for you and put you at the core of everything we do. A sample list of features includes:
- Automatic scheduling and calculation of initial and standard measurements to determine employee healthcare eligibility and stability periods
- Tracking movement of hours to manage those employees moving up to or down from the 30-hour ACA mandate
- Identification and management of your healthcare plans to ensure they comply with all aspects of the law, including minimum essential coverage, minimum value, availability to spouses and children, and affordability
- Calculation of affordability using all three allowable reporting methods, with comparisons of the results of each
- Identification of employees whose premium deductions fall outside of the affordability rules
- Dashboards of actionable analytics
With Vista, you can also:
- Handle additional self-insurance reporting requirements, including COBRA and other non-employee recipients
- Integrate with external data to enable comprehensive 1094-C/1095-C reporting
- Generate IRS-ready 1094-C/1095-C transmission files for any number of applicable large employers (ALEs), with extensive validation to ensure accuracy and correctness according to the IRS published error validations
- Provide printable or electronic delivery of 1095-Cs to recipients, with features to facilitate and comply with the law’s requirement that recipients must explicitly choose to receive electronically
PDS provides more than a feature-rich product to handle all of your ACA needs. We also offer extensive support, training, integration, and other services, including printing and delivery of forms.